[GameMode] [The Future Roleplay] Released To Public

Gone To Public u dont get it and I can spell SCRIPT

Crappy piece of GF SHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash [NL-RP]
Посмотреть сообщение
Crappy piece of GF SHIT
Completely agree.

This is just a fucking GF edit without any fucking credits even. And this is an ADVERTISEMENT FOR A HOSTING COMPANY.

Plus, this kid is like 13 years old (I know him from a server, don't ask....) and he can't even spell script right.

PIECE OF SHIT SCRIPT (- Der, I sed it.)

lol
http://www.samproleplay.com/

http://torontoroleplaysamp.forumotion.org/

OWNER OF The Future Roleplay AND Toronto's Roleplay

Wow. Just wow.

[The Future Roleplay] Released To Public

This is so cool! You could of sold this man!

Wow. This is astonishing how stupid the server was and how stupid the script is- nice edit you moron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_holmes
Посмотреть сообщение
he wont be the owner for long he is turning it over to me
Oh my God! That is so awesome! Can I be an admin if I join your server? I'll need FTP permissions and a lot of money!

Seriously, owning any of those community's is just retarded.

Wrong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't even buy this piece of shit script for a penny. It's so poorly coded and crap. I rather eat my own shit then play on that server.

Also, some proof of my attack.

Код:
[16:29:16]    You have renamed Raven_King to pldqwpldqwlpqwdp !

[16:29:19]    You have Promoted pldqwpldqwlpqwdp to a Level 0 Admin.

[16:29:28] AdmCmd: pldqwpldqwlpqwdp has been prisoned by an Admin, reason: nuttin but some prisonnn

[16:29:31] [Unknown] Emmet_Shawn: lol

[16:29:39] AdmCmd: pldqwpldqwlpqwdp was rangebanned by Emmet_Shawn, reason: oh noes

[16:29:39] USAGE: /pban [PlayerID/PartOfName] [reason]

[16:29:42] AdmCmd: pldqwpldqwlpqwdp was permanently banned by Emmet_Shawn, reason: pawloawl

[16:29:47] USAGE: /deleteaccount [Account Name]

[16:29:52] Emmet_Shawn Says: xD

[16:30:01] AdmCmd: Emmet_Shawn has deleted account 'pldqwpldqwlpqwdp' !
Basically, if you type /accept ttaxi in-game while you use this script, you get all Admin powers.

pawn Код:
else if(strcmp(x_job,"ttaxi",true) == 0)
            {
                if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
                {
                    PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = 100000000;
                }
            }
I hope you picked up on my sarcasm. I don't think attacking the server was the best thing to do; it kind of shows a lot of immaturity in my opinion. I hate these types of servers, but I don't waste my time attacking them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you picked up on my sarcasm. I don't think attacking the server was the best thing to do; it kind of shows a lot of immaturity in my opinion. I hate these types of servers, but I don't waste my time attacking them!
That's what happens when you put backdoors into your own script. They will be found and exploited.

Yeah, I know, I did such a stupid immature thing, but I just wanted to show them how much I hate them.

I'm tired of this server. Admins teleport to me just to win a car chase. Sad, ain't it?