Lost Roleplay

Hello, I am going to start scripting/mapping a Lost Roleplay server. Its just like the show Lost. You crash on a island with a airplane. and attempt to survive. There will be two groups, Survivors and The Others. Just like in real lost. But my question here is, Would you find that kind of server funny/intresting. I will also add Hunger/Thirst system. And Sleep system.

Leave your thoughts.

Regards, Alex

It would be very intresting, though it can only be pulled off with the right style of roleplayers.

Yea, I know. But i am going to start working on it soon :P

The thing with ideas like this is, imagine it on a long base. I mean the idea sounds cool but would you play on that kind of server for a long time? personally I think it will get booring eventually.

Yea i have thought about that. Its just like a zombie server. Its fun in the start, But then it gets booring. But i will update it all the time. So there will be new things all the time. Wich makes it funnier

This sounds very interesting, and i would love to try it out. Please private message me on forums as soon as you have published it

Would be pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Pierre
Посмотреть сообщение
This sounds very interesting, and i would love to try it out. Please private message me on forums as soon as you have published it
I will :P

It sounds not bad, but will get boring after some time!

And are you sure you can script it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpauli
Посмотреть сообщение
It sounds not bad, but will get boring after some time!

And are you sure you can script it?
Hahaha.
im sure he can script it, why would he put it down iff he couldnt, + it sounds intresting.