Runtime error 17 | Invalid/Unsupported p-code format

Problem resolved; Read my post below this to see how i resolved the issue, and what went wrong

Good Evening, okay, firstly - it's dead weird posting here, I've never made a thread here! :O

Secondly, my problem.

I have been recently changing my server from running on zcmd and extracting parameters, to sscanf and dcmd (dcmd for ease and sscanf for params) - but since i have added sscanf, i get runtime error 17 on the server boot up. The server is linux, (CentOS 5 - the .so file was compiled on CentOS, so it really could not be a incompatibility issue)

This is only ever started happening since i added sscanf, and so i cannot see a cause to the problem. If you would like to see anything, just let me know.

Here is my plugins line in server.cfg:
Код:
plugins sscanf.so streamer.so
The server worked fine with just streamer.so - no matter which way round i put the plugins, i get the error - if i take sscanf out, it works (until it reaches a sscanf line in the code, obviously)

Has anyone got any ideas? It is my first time working with sscanf (surprisingly) and so it's probably a noob error (a)

Thanks,
Ash

Sorry about the poor spelling/grammar - i'm absolutely knackered, and need sleep - badly.

Okay, slap me, kill me whatever. I just took a look at how i was including it. Now some of my script i make in includes (such as stock function and timers in a separate includes) - I had #include <sscanf2> in my "base" include. I just took a try at including it on the gamemode file - above everything but a_samp, and bam, it works.

Thanks for your time
Ash

[This thread may now be closed]

Could you explain a bit better what you have done ? I haven't understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you explain a bit better what you have done ? I haven't understood.
They figured it out on their own. -
Quote:

Which... is admirable.

While I did solve the issue by myself, you should also take note of the post date: "24/04/2011"