SA-MP 0.3c R3 client update (minor/optional)

We're making an optional update available for the SA-MP 0.3c client (R3) since it addresses some issues which seem to be effecting a lot of players.

You can update by downloading and running the installer.

Download.

Client:

- The loading screen changes that were added to the original 0.3c client can cause lockups on some systems, requiring you to press the Esc key to load the game. These loading screen changes have been removed from the 0.3c R3 client.
- The performance of the chat text drawing has been improved and now has no noticable effect on game's frame rate.

Nice.

what a nice present these days, thy!

Yay chat fix, thanks

Nice. I'll glady give it a few tests. Hope the reload bug also gets fixed soon
Good work.

Nice Kalcor,Thanks for Sa-Mp..

Nice

Yeah, it's very nice update!

And added Stream Memory usage to client network state

nice update , thanks )

Nice update, thank you.

Kalcor, but you still didn't fix one thing, when you start sa-mp.exe the client freezes for a few seconds and then load few servers and again.

Please fix this, one time this thing was fixed, and after some time it came back.

Thank you for the update.

@Haji. That happens because of DNS hostname resolution. Add the servers by IP address not hostname and you wouldn't notice any freeze.

Not Bad,but streaming memory wtf?

Sorry for bad english.

Stream memory is a memory, what using the game. For objects, vehicles, etc.
If you cross it, ( Big textures ) the game not loading all items, and game is flickering.

Awesome about the chat text.

Nice. Thanks for Update )

Thanks for update i wait server update

nice update about the chat, but, I wasn't having any problems with the loading screen. is there a way i can enable the original 0.3c loading screen? reason being, because it loads faster

Nice update!!

thanks