Samp Keeps Crashing

Ok i put on 3 diffferent gm's on my server not at same time and most of us keep on gettting erors and crashing is this Samp prob or my gm prob? when i conpile the gm it has no errors or nothing so please help me or somthing

the problem might be from a Filterscript , or from the folder : scriptfiles

k what do u mean by folder ? and the filterscripts are ok they all work time but when i type /kill it crashs now so i thought i fixed it but can any one help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BiG_DaWg_
k what do u mean by folder ? and the filterscripts are ok they all work time but when i type /kill it crashs now so i thought i fixed it but can any one help me?
Does the server also crash when you die?
Paste your OnPlayerDisconnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal
Quote:
Originally Posted by _BiG_DaWg_
Does the server also crash when you die?
Paste your OnPlayerDisconnect.
Wouldn't it be OnPlayerDealth

does ur server have alot ofs objects? that might cause crash.. or probably something wrong on playerdeath

yeh i got it working agian it was one of my Filterscripts i needed a streamer in my GM but i thank all of u for the help =]

Whenever I open my samp to server 64.120.47.73:2200 (mine) it freezes after login. Pliz help.
I re-uploaded the script (same gamemode) multiple times, and there are no Errors on the Gamemode. I also rebooted the server like a billion times and waited a day and rebooted again. It is howted on ServerFFS if this is relevant. Someone pliz help me.