ZCMD , A few questions

I use zcmd at my gamemode , but i noticed because i done so maybe my OnPlayerCommand text wont work at all , is that possible?
And if so , should i use zcmd instead of Public OnPlayerCommandText?
Wat are the differences wich one its better to use and also , if i use zcmd would it be a good idea to delete public on playercommandtext?
Please help me with some answers thats all i ask , thanks guys

use scanff is better i used zcmd and all teleports and commands dont worked!
i think you must to use the scanff to have the good job!

Using ZCMD you can't use strcmp based commands or OnPlayerCommandText callback anymore.
Using ZCMD is the best way (or probably YCMD) to process commands, while sscanf a easy way to fetch the data from the string (make the parameters).

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Using ZCMD you can't use strcmp based commands or OnPlayerCommandText callback anymore.
Using ZCMD is the best way (or probably YCMD) to process commands, while sscanf a easy way to fetch the data from the string (make the parameters).
I use zcmd and sscanf 2 , so you think its better this way , then the old on playercommandtext?
And also should i delete that on public playercommandtext from the source code of the gamemode?

There are two callbacks added by zcmd if for some reason you must use strcmp for commands i think you could use it in one of those callbacks. OnPlayerCommandText Should be removed if your using zcmd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
There are two callbacks added by zcmd if for some reason you must use strcmp for commands i think you could use it in one of those callbacks. OnPlayerCommandText Should be removed if your using zcmd.
Alright thanks !
But zcmd is better then public OnPlayerCommandText right?

Yes its alot better than using OnPlayerCommandText (if theres more than one command). And its easier to use for sure.

Alright thanks mate !