[GameMode] Unique Roleplay Gamemode

Hello dear samp community , my name is Alex , and i joined this community not to long ago , ive started playing samp on a roleplay server and i enjoyid it a lot , so ive decided to invest money in opening a 24/7 hosted server , of course i will pay for all the expenses , i started to learn to code in pawno and start my own gamemode , but i make very slow progress because it will take me a while to get used to the commands and all , so because of that here i am posting this thread , i'm assembling a team to help me build it.Ive got a lot of great ideas not so hard to implement , but as i sayid its hard for me alone , i repeat i will cover the expenses website hosting , server hosting and all , evryone that will help me to fulfill my goal will get a permanent administrator on the server and probably some cash too if the server proves to be good .
So if you are interested in my proposal and want to join please reply on this thread or pm me on the forum.Also eny questions or suggestion that you have i will gladly answer them.
I'm looking foward to you're ansswers !

Budget so far : 1000$

Quote:

will get a permanent administrator on the server and probably some cash too if the server proves to be good .

Wow, you will PROBABLY pay some money to the one who will do everything for you?

Well tell me what you want what type of features?

I can help you.. But i pay, but not alot , 10,000 lines of scripting, i will do 15,000 for you for 10$ paypal money

Wrong section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, you will PROBABLY pay some money to the one who will do everything for you?
Are you blind , i sayid i will pay all the server expenses , web hosting , server hosting , and besides that i code too , i sayid i recruit a team didn't i?
Seems that to you a team = 1 man ?
If you're not intrested don't reply , this thread is for the ones who are intrested and to put it so i will pay them too besides the administrator , according to the work they put in , and keep in mind that il work two , i just need help to finnish it faster .
I'l pay 30$ and an adminstrator , keep in mind that if the server is succesfull 400/500 or so we will start a community and it would be great to adminstrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help you.. But i pay, but not alot , 10,000 lines of scripting, i will do 15,000 for you for 10$ paypal money
Ok you're in the team !
Pm me if you can with a email or messenger something where we can talk .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODMW5 Owner
Посмотреть сообщение
Well tell me what you want what type of features?
The gamemode has to be Roleplay , car ownership system , house ownership , jobs , fuel system , car control with the 0.3c but i already done that , jobs like LSPD , MEDICS , TAXI , GUNS DEALER ETC. Wat i don't need is business system , keep in mind that you can edit a already existing gamemode only to match my requirements you don't actually need to start coding from scratch , as long as it have my requirements jobs done , you'l also get paid and maybe if you're a good coder you can finnish it in a day.

EDIT: Sorry for double post

Wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong section.
Sorry i though since its gamemode related it would be good to post it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackzor4
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you blind , i sayid i will pay all the server expenses , web hosting , server hosting , and besides that i code too , i sayid i recruit a team didn't i?
Seems that to you a team = 1 man ?
If you're not intrested don't reply , this thread is for the ones who are intrested and to put it so i will pay them too besides the administrator , according to the work they put in , and keep in mind that il work two , i just need help to finnish it faster .
I'l pay 30$ and an adminstrator , keep in mind that if the server is succesfull 400/500 or so we will start a community and it would be great to adminstrate
Lol. Tell me when you will have 400 players online.