Website issue

Hello there,

I have a certain issue, I don't know if anyone here would be able to help me. I cannot access at all a single website, I can't ping it, I can't access it in any browser, I can't even access it's FTP. Weird thing is, my other friends can. I've tried cleaning malware with Spybot, I've tried rebooting my router and my PC a couple of times, however everything seemed to be a waste of time. Did anyone have that issue before? Does anyone know a way to fix it?

Thanks and Regards,
HighFlyer

What a way to connect to the Internet? DSL, internet radio? I once had a problem with DNS on the internet radio. My modem was wrong and had to enter the DNS for the IP addresses.

I am trying to connect to my forums, that are in my signature :P With the little difference of the domain being .com. How do you enter the DNS stuff anyway, I'm blank at it :L

Have you tried flushing your DNS cache? if not "http://forums.glowhost.com/knowledge-base/how-clear-your-dns-cache-1892.html" or could be your banned from that whole server?

Hmm, none of it works still I'm afraid. Clearing my cache returns an error, something about Could not do that operation or Could not clear cache memory if my translation is correct from Polish :P

I'm not banned either, cannot ping the server, or cannot access FTP, however I can access it via Web Proxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP]HighFlyer
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not banned either, cannot ping the server, or cannot access FTP, however I can access it via Web Proxy.
No matter what being banned from a server means your IP or whatever is banned hostname or DNS can't access or do anything towards the server including ping it. If it works on a Web Proxy than it's either your firewall issues or as I said your banned. Speak to your webhost about it.