/park for private vehicles!

i have created private cars using this code http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...e+car+parkable , so i want to make a /park command to park the private cars and respawn them in the place i parked last time, how to do this

You need to use a file writing system such as dini or Y_ini. Here is an example of a park command with ZCMD.

pawn Код:
CMD:park(playerid, params[])
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A, file[128];
    format(file, sizeof(file), VEH_FILE, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
    GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), X, Y, Z);
    GetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), A);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "XPos", X);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "YPos", Y);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "ZPos", Z);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "Rot", A);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "Your vehicle's position has been saved.");
    return 1;
}
public OnVehicleSpawn(..)
{
    new file[128];
    if(fexists(file))
    {
        SetVehiclePos(vehicleid, dini_Float(file, "XPos"),dini_Float(file, "YPos"),dini_Float(file, "ZPos"));
        SetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, dini_Float(file, "Rot");
    }
    return 1;
}
Make sure you change "COLOR" to one of your defined colors. You also need to define a vehicle directory file such as:
pawn Код:
#define VEH_FILE "Vehicles\\%i.ini"
This would be in your scriptfiles folder. You can change VEH_FILE to anything as long as the one in the script corresponds with the defined one. You need to make a folder in your scriptfiles called "Vehicles" if you use this define.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin070
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to use a file writing system such as dini or Y_ini. Here is an example of a park command with ZCMD.

pawn Код:
CMD:park(playerid, params[])
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A, file[128];
    GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), X, Y, Z);
    GetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), A);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "XPos", X);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "YPos", Y);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "ZPos", Z);
    dini_FloatSet(file, "Rot", A);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "Your vehicle's position has been saved.");
    return 1;
}
public OnVehicleSpawn(..)
{
    new file[128];
    if(fexists(file))
    {
        SetVehiclePos(vehicleid, dini_Float(file, "XPos"),dini_Float(file, "YPos"),dini_Float(file, "ZPos"));
        SetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, dini_Float(file, "Rot");
    }
    return 1;
}
Make sure you change "COLOR" to one of your defined colors. You also need to define a vehicle directory file such as:
pawn Код:
#define VEH_FILE "Vehicles\\%i.ini"
This would be in your scriptfiles folder. You can change VEH_FILE to anything as long as the one in the script corresponds with the defined one. You need to make a folder in your scriptfiles called "Vehicles" if you use this define.
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "park"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(94) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "Vehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_FloatSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(100) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_FloatSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_FloatSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "dini_FloatSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(106) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(106) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(106) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(109) : error 017: undefined symbol "Vehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(110) : error 017: undefined symbol "fexists"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(112) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehicleid"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(113) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehicleid"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(113) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found ";"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(117) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(117) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\park.pwn(93) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CMD"

i got this errors my brother :/

Can you please help me?? i really need this, Where is the problem?

Anyone can help me? :/

?

Try to add at the top of your script:
pawn Код:
#include <zcmd>
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354 THis is the ZCMD Include <<<<<<