[Tool/Web/Other] Dynamic MySql Website!

great v3 is nice waiting for V4

Finally only one connection :P

What the fuck is this? I can write a PHP code that is not above 30 lines to save all those without a SQL connection, or MySQL. Point less, I don't see in any point this is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
View Post
What the fuck is this? I can write a PHP code that is not above 30 lines to save all those without a SQL connection, or MySQL. Point less, I don't see in any point this is needed.
This is for people who dont know how to write it, they can add content to it straight from browser - thats where the Dynamic comes from.

Quote:
View Post
Found the SA:MP dickwad. Get lost dude your nothing but a troll.

Do you know when the next update'll come?

Quote:
View Post
Damn, I was about to buy a host from gta multi...
But you know what since the operators are rude ass.
Ill go with a diff company.
Have a nice day ;')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
View Post
Damn, I was about to buy a host from gta multi...
But you know what since the operators are rude ass.
Ill go with a diff company.
Have a nice day ;')
Pwned! And yes GTA Multi sucks, i worked for them and its so unsecure. All staff have access to servers and administration, and the owner Gijs was a jackass.

Dynamic system... until you want to edit something..?
Wheres the administrator login and content editor ?

Nice website template though.

So now i found this template ...
btw .. a user from this forum .. " ViPGuY " <- or something like that .. clamed that it's his and started to edit it .. his plans are kinda umm to make a goddamn Internet radio site and a fishing site out of it ....
the reason im writing this here is that he kinda claimed copyrights .. xD
PS: I have the script .. he uploaded it into my Webserver .. .. ( he was my best friend .. until he called me a fag )

Im no longer developing this, but as far at that vipguy, ill report him to the samp admin and the US Copyright Association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
View Post
Dynamic system... until you want to edit something..?
Wheres the administrator login and content editor ?

Nice website template though.
This is to get people started, im not going to release an entire webscript with an admin panel, stop being lazy and code it yourself instead of comign in my thread and being a complete dick.

I have a problem with your website, when i open wamp and click on your website this mark Table 'samp.settings' doesn't exist. WHY ?

My avast just blocked your Demo link:

Code:
Infection Details

URL:	http://ww38.preview.rl-rp.com/track.php?...277Process:	C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Applicati...
Infection:	URL:Mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaPP
View Post
My avast just blocked your Demo link:

Code:
Infection Details

URL:	http://ww38.preview.rl-rp.com/track.php?...642Process:	C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Applicati...
Infection:	URL:Mal
My website is offline for quite a long time already (didn't really use it anymore and couldn't afford it anymore). It's blocked now probably because there is advertise on it (something/someone else took control of it once I cancelled the site).

So:
The demo is not avaible anymore