[FilterScript] Anti-SPAM (URL/Server IP)

||- Informacion -||

With this FS you can detected SPAM in your own servers. More info in below images.

||- Screens -||

Normal SPAM.

Other SPAM.

Note: This images has been modification from the original FS. MOre info in the "Example"

||- Example -||

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
    if(DetectarSpam(text))
    {
        MensajeError(playerid,"No esta permitido el SPAM."); //Message to SPAM Player
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"Los administradores fueron advertidos."); //Message to SPAM Player
        format(largocolor,128,"[DC] Usuario %s[ID:%i] esta intentando hacer SPAM.",NombreEx(playerid),playerid); //String with Name and ID of SPAM Player
        MandarMensajeAdmins(largocolor,1); //Send the message to all admins.
        format(largocolor,128,"Texto enviado: \"%s\"",text); //String with message sender text of SPAM player
        MandarMensajeAdmins(largocolor,1); //Send the message to all admins.
        return 0; //Not display the message
    }
    return 1;
}
||- Download -||

SolidFiles

||- Credits -||

- GROVE4L (Script)

Can you translate the script for us maybe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
View Post
Can you translate the script for us maybe ?
http://pastebin.com/mVPDaMsQ

Nice work

nice, gud job

Sow this is... what? i couldnt understandt it i know what its used for but how it works is an huge mystery.

It filters out IP's and website addresses, but it only works with websites that have a www subdomain and a specific TLD. If someone was to type: 'Visit website at somestupidroleplay.co.cc', this script wouldn't work.

pawn Code:
if(SPAM[StringSPAM] == '0' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '1' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '2' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '3' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '4' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '5' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '6' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '7' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '8' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '9') COUNTN ++;
Т_o
pawn Code:
if ('0' <= SPAM[StringSPAM] <= '9') COUNTN++;

oke smart not completely usefull but i like it, does this also contain like: visit 98.65.0.5.3:7777
that in the chat it 'll say: visit **************
? if not suggestion right there!

Nice but i like more the ***************

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
It filters out IP's and website addresses, but it only works with websites that have a www subdomain and a specific TLD. If someone was to type: 'Visit website at somestupidroleplay.co.cc', this script wouldn't work.

pawn Code:
if(SPAM[StringSPAM] == '0' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '1' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '2' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '3' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '4' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '5' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '6' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '7' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '8' || SPAM[StringSPAM] == '9') COUNTN ++;
Т_o
pawn Code:
if ('0' <= SPAM[StringSPAM] <= '9') COUNTN++;
Y agregaselo cara de la Cho*a

Bien Grove!