I need a good scripter and mapper

Hi im the founder of a new and riseing gameing community as of right now we are only working on a grand theft auto server and we are in dire need of a pro scripter just so we can get the shit done fast we need someone we can trust cause no one wants to get screwed over so if your interested you can reach me by email just email me asap so we can get started as soon as possible thank you. my email is michal_zinz@yahoo.com Or you can just reply on this post of how i can get ahold of you.

And whats the reward ?

Honestly right now theres no profit but if you could get us up and running with a good script then some time or another there would be payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pacino
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly right now theres no profit but if you could get us up and running with a good script then some time or another there would be payment
Your not going to get a good scripter without some sort of payment.
I would suggest getting your head down and start learning to script yourself.

Why does everyone need a reward i mean isn't there someone out there that could just help someone out

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does everyone need a reward i mean isn't there someone out there that could just help someone out
Because scripting is time consuming and time is valuable.

Well not really it depends on what your scripting and im not wanting no huge ass server with a bunch of shit just a simple server like san andreas role play

l0l RP is simple to code?
dude, if u want a server , just open ur grand larancy GM and run it on, thats simple. xD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well not really it depends on what your scripting and im not wanting no huge ass server with a bunch of shit just a simple server like san andreas role play
Time is valuable whichever way you look at it.
Would you rather get some cash for a script or do it as a freebie ?
I know i'd take the cash, so would most.
If as you say "roleplay" just open any roleplay script and see how much work is involved.

Yeah who wouldnt take money but everything is not allways about money right away how do you know that if you took your time to script for me that are server wouldnt generate alot of profit and you could get paid within a month?