HTTP secondary send

This is just a naming of how I'd call it.

Currently, I am getting data from a webserver. This webserver supports PHP.
However, for reasons I do not need to explain for this matter, I wish to send a simulated HTTP() call out from PHP.

I need to create a connection with the SA MP server and send certain information before the server is willing to receive it.

As of obviously, headers need to be send. I didn't forget about them. But for this issue, assume that I am wrong with how I dealt with them.

What string information do I need to send from any application in order for the SA-MP server to receive the simple strings I wish to send on HTTP (the processor function).

I would like to point out that HTTP works perfectly along with the processor function I wrote. I am currently printing every result that it receives. However, I will not print the secondary sent data.

I assume this is because the information order and information itself does not match up with the function.
Otherwise, since it is UDP, maybe it isn't willing to receive any secondary made information?

Please more about this people.

Thank you very much!

Need more information? Ask good questions and I'll answer them if needed.

So your just trying to get the info from the samp server, I am guessing such as cash money and such? or what or are you trying to get info straight from the server such as online players?

If your trying to do the first one... just use FTP and parse the info from the inifile.

I suppose I am trying getting some information.
In this case, a SA MP server-side variable.

I'd assume it would be possible if you send the correct information alongside.

Update: I figured out that web browsers use TCP in order to get website information.
If I assume HTTP function does this as well, then what headers do I need to send and/or receive?

Dev team please update the info of HTTP function. What protocol? What information does it send? What information does it need in order to receive? Is it somehow encrypted? Any specified port it is using? I can't track it down using netstat, the connection is too fast for that. Slower computer? well just please update the http page and more people might be able to do stuff with it.