Specific teams get specific abilities, how?

How am I able to give a specific team(Race in this case actually, like aliens) specific abilities, like hitting harder(More damage when fighting) and not giving it to the human team as well?

This is how you do it.... HERE and HERE

it depends like if u want team aliens to use a command like : destroy it should be like :

pawn Код:
CMD:destroy(playerid,params[])
{
    if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_ALIENS)
    {
        //The Command Here
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You Have To Be An Alien To Use This Command");
    }
    return 1;
}

Ronnie, I've searched through the forums very well, that is why I am asking this inquiry which I'd like to get answered, thanks.

Thanks for the response aircombat but I'm not certain that is it, I want my race to do more damage and perhaps even jump higher.

With other words, physically superior.

Your best bet would be to use the user made function "IsPlayerShootingPlayer", You will have to search for it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andregood
Посмотреть сообщение
Ronnie, I've searched through the forums very well, that is why I am asking this inquiry which I'd like to get answered, thanks.

Thanks for the response aircombat but I'm not certain that is it, I want my race to do more damage and perhaps even jump higher.

With other words, physically superior.
i was just giving an example on how to use the "if"

Alright. Anyhow, I will look into that isPlayerShootingPlayer stuff, if anyone has done this though, feel free to post.

I found nothing in that name or anything near that.

Anyone else got anything that might help me out?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...layer+shooting

use the OnPlayerShootPlayer include and then use the if function i've given an example for above