warning problem help please :)

ok so im trying to make it so when you type /check it creates a dynamic streamed checkpoint for you ONLY so you only can see it

Код:
if (strcmp("/check", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
	    CreateDynamicCP(playerid,2144.1438,1639.9912,993.5761, 2.0, -1, 1, -1, 100.0);
	    return 1;
	}
but i get this warning

Код:
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\Samp Testing Server\gamemodes\game.pwn(234) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\Samp Testing Server\gamemodes\game.pwn(234) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.
thanks

Streamer

Here's the right syntax:

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicCP(2144.1438,1639.9912,993.5761, 2, -1, -1, playerid, 100.0);

but this will create it for everybody i want it only for the person who types the cmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBlob
Посмотреть сообщение
but this will create it for everybody i want it only for the person who types the cmd
No, it'll create a checkpoint for the player that has typed the command.
If you want to create checkpoints for every player, then put -1 instead of playerid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBlob
Посмотреть сообщение
Read once again, you can clearly see that i stated "playerid" inside the function

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV]LaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
No, it'll create a checkpoint for the player that has typed the command.
If you want to create checkpoints for every player, then put -1 instead of playerid.
okay thanks !