Question about ZCMD

i've been hearing that you can't use ZCMD with Strcmp commands but in my gm i use both and nothing happens how is that?

Are you really sure that both commands are working?
That's very strange

There are two callbacks added by zcmd you should put your strcmp commands in one of those (i can't remember which). Delete the callback OnPlayerCommandText it wont work in the same script as zcmd. Read the zcmd thread for more info.

Correct, OnPlayerCommand text isn't supposed to work when you use ZCMD.

Yoshi ye it isn't suppose to work but it work in my script

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircombat
Посмотреть сообщение
Yoshi ye it isn't suppose to work but it work in my script
Thats odd, have you actually tested every single command and not just hit compile? Because of course it will compile but the commands when entering them will not, if you have checked and verified that they work thats very odd..

I am pretty sure you're all wrong, and the commands will only fuck up if you have both ZCMD AND DCMD included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
I am pretty sure you're all wrong, and the commands will only fuck up if you have both ZCMD AND DCMD included.
Uh...no

Schurman i can run my server and let u test that both works alright and the server is working fine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Dcmd is strcmp, just to mention.