Ideas for my bank robbery system? (/breakin)

Hello, Me and my mate are making a bank robbery system for my Custom RP script. We have planned the whole idea out but I need a simple but fun idea for how to make my /breakin system. Basicly, we have got it so that you need to /breakin to a few doors but we are not sure how to make it work.

An Idea which I had was to make it so once you /breakin you have to answer 3 maths questions (then 5 on the vault door as it is harder) and once you answered them the door opens. But This seems abit... eh :S. Anyoe else got any creative ideas for how to make /breakin system?

Of course, you need to blow the safe with a bomb (where you buy or make from a place that I don't care), and plant it, you will need it 5 minutes to blow the safe; enough time for the cops to come and kill / arrest the robber. If the robber dies the bank is scured (unless a civilian kills the robber he becomes the robber just incase there was an accidental teamkill)

Yeah, Im not too worried about the vault part. I got ideas for that. I mean the /breakin for the first door.

Basicly, I have a shutter in the bank which the "hacker" of the team has got to break into first and I need a good system on how they will actually breakin. I don't want it to just /breakin then after 30 seconds it opens as that would be kinda boreing.

Word games, reaction tests, mathematics problems, all divided in phases which will require completation under a determinated time.

Mhmm, reaction test. I like that Idea. I prefer than over mathematics problems which Is what I first thought.

-Thanks for input

-If anyone else has any ideas feel free to reply back