[Help] Anti-Driveby

Howdy. Well since the stupid SetPlayerAmmo function isn't working I've managed to make somethimg simliar. Anyways when a player enters the car with a Tech 9, UZI, or MP5, it will set their ammo to -60 -30. Everything works great on this little system that I'm making. Everything accept for if I enter the car with another gun in my hand, then the function i made does not take effect..

For Example. If I have an MP5 in my hand, and I get into a car as the Driver. Then the ammo will get set to -60-30. But if I have an MP5 on me, and I enter the car with my fist, or a desert eagle, or another weapon in general. Then the function will not take effect.

Can anyone help me fix this? Or tell me why it isn't working how I want it to...?

pawn Код:
new gun = GetPlayerWeapon(playerid), ammo = 0-30;
        if(gun == 28 || gun == 29 || gun == 32)
        {
            RemovePlayerWeapon(playerid, gun);
            GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, gun, ammo);
        }

Ofcourse it wont have any effect since you're making an if statement with only three weapons.
Now all weapons can be used as a driveby weapon, so do
pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) != 0) SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid,0);
If you put this, in a timer, or on OnPlayerEnterVehicle, they wont be able to perform a driveby.

The SA-MP Wiki provides the answer to this here. It's because the GetPlayerWeapon function only returns what the player is currently holding, not what he has in his inventory.

Delete. I've figured everything out myself. woo! another + for me that other servers don't have