[FilterScript] gCamera Filterscript version - Ingame Speedcamera system using Y_INI (supporting MPH & KMH and includes a flash effect!)

gCamera 1.1b [FS] Version
What is it
gCamera (FS version) is an unique filterscript which allows you to add VERY EASILY speed cameras ingame, thanks to Y_INI it will also save them and re-create them on the next server restart!
Once a player passes it at an too high speed it will "flash" the player and fine him.

You can set the speed limit in kmh AND mph, and also the limit & fine PER CAMERA!.
It also includes an pretty awesome flash effect made with textdraws!

Video (of 1.0)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnL4-2u76GA[/ame]

Commands
/gcam (shows GUI interface for player) *RCON COMMAND! will return 0 if you are not logged in as administrator

Changelog
Код:
*Added 'Get Closest CameraID' in the menu
*Added support for adding 3DTextLabels (MULTILINE SUPPORT!)
*Added 'Edit speed limit' in the edit dialog
*Added support for an object streamer (configured for Incognito's objectstreamer by default)

in 1.1b:
*Added a CAMERA_PERSPECTIVE option showing the camera view when flashed,
an example video: http://www.xfire.com/video/44bdb7/
I want to thank my friend HighFlyer for helping me testing the script, and suggesting some great ideas like the labels, and telling me i forgot to add 'Edit speed limit' etc. Thank you very much m8!

Download
*you need to be logged in in order to see the download link.

Awsome thanks nice work mate.

great work, very unique!

Wow ! Nice ! I think it's very usefull for RP servers !

Just great ! ;p

Nice .
Song name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice .
Song name ?
Mirrored Theory - The Cleansing

Looks pretty nice, except that the flash effect takes quite some time to disappear (Changeable I see). The camera is a 0.3c object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks pretty nice, except that the flash effect takes quite some time to disappear (Changeable I see). The camera is a 0.3c object?
Yup 0.3c object

The flash time of the camera can be defined lower, but because some people didnt saw the flash at all i've set it lower by default for those who have slow computers/internet.

Awesome work

Nicely done.

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

wow nice, could be awesome if you could see the picture^^

i have a problem, on my server it will load the filterscript but when i type /gcam the list will show up and when i click to create a new camera a new dialog wont load, anyone know whats the problem??

I added gCamera to server.cfg, added folder SpeedCameras to ScriptFiles, gCamera.pwn and .amx to Filterscript folder, and YSI to Include folder, do i have to add an Include??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal_Lopez
View Post
i have a problem, on my server it will load the filterscript but when i type /gcam the list will show up and when i click to create a new camera a new dialog wont load, anyone know whats the problem??

I added gCamera to server.cfg, added folder SpeedCameras to ScriptFiles, gCamera.pwn and .amx to Filterscript folder, and YSI to Include folder, do i have to add an Include??
You might have a conflict with another dialogid, open gCamera.pwn and change CAMERA_DIALOG_RANGE to 2354 (or something other randoms) and press F5 to recompile

i changed to many randoms and compiled but nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal_Lopez
View Post
i changed to many randoms and compiled but nothing...
Then one of your other scripts doesnt return correctly conflicting gCamera.

Nice. But it would be perfect to save speedcams in MySQL

It does not walk home.(Sorry for my english i am french , but the best FS is English ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibox428
View Post
It does not walk home
Sense?

Updated!
If you are interested in one of the new features:
Code:
*Added 'Get Closest CameraID' in the menu
*Added support for adding 3DTextLabels (MULTILINE SUPPORT!)
*Added 'Edit speed limit' in the edit dialog
*Added support for an object streamer (configured for Incognito's objectstreamer by default)
Then you might consider updating it have fun!