[SA-MP] Infected with Malware?

I captured this image moments ago before creating this thread. It kept appearing in some of the threads I visit - probably, I'm not quiet sure but is this site holding malware - some of you may say it is safe, yes, I know it is safe, but I don't get why this malware error comes up every time.

/discuss.

i guess so i got this too.... https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=246681

Maybe if you actually read the warning, you would see that it has nothing to do with the forum

This means that the site xstunters will harm your computer. They advertised here, and thats why it 'contains' elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe if you actually read the warning, you would see that it has nothing to do with the forum
But maybe if you actually read it more, you'd find out that there's a small little code in the source code of some threads. CTRL + U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
This means that the site xstunters will harm your computer. They advertised here, and thats why it 'contains' elements.
Sorry about that, but I don't get you. They advertised here, but why would their advertisement contain a malware or some how something that can harm your computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pz
Посмотреть сообщение
But maybe if you actually read it more, you'd find out that there's a small little code in the source code of some threads. CTRL + U

Sorry about that, but I don't get you. They advertised here, but why would their advertisement contain a malware or some how something that can harm your computer?
It could simply be a link in someone's signature to that website, and since Chrome knows its a site that host's malware it will warn you simply because the link is mentioned.

It does not mean SA-MP has put it there, nor will it effect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
It could simply be a link in someone's signature to that website, and since Chrome knows its a site that host's malware it will warn you simply because the link is mentioned.

It does not mean SA-MP has put it there, nor will it effect you.
Thanks for that. I have already solved the problem - your solution was right, and actually, I found out that there's an image placed in someone's signature where it actually points out to an un official image hoster, or something like that.

Anyways - I guess everything is fine, but this basically means that X Stunters.co.cc is actually infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pz
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for that. I have already solved the problem - your solution was right, and actually, I found out that there's an image placed in someone's signature where it actually points out to an un official image hoster, or something like that.

Anyways - I guess everything is fine, but this basically means that X Stunters.co.cc is actually infected.
Not necessarily, sometimes when your site has an .exe uploaded to it it can trigger it. I had a game uploaded to my website (One that I developed) and it triggered it. But I wouldn't risk it anyway seeing as it's a free website.