handling file editor for gta...

hello i was trying to edit the handling for sa in notepad but coulnt understand much... so i ******d for sometime and found out there was some CFG studio program... i tried instaling it but kept giving me a error that somefile couldnt be found etc etc... so is there any other program like install and use and tabulated? or can someone tell how to install CFG Studio 2 on win 7 and registring the files

Just edit the 'handling.cfg'... Can be simply done with NOTEPAD. Or even better: Notepad++ (then you can click RMB on the file -> Edit with notepad++)

i dont uderstand how to using the note pad -.- i saw CFG studio was tabulated so i thought it would be easier. i wanna change the handling of a car into that of a plane any instructions would be nice.

From personal experience, if you switch a car's handling with plane handling your game will mess up.

but how did they make the cheat ripazha? im sure it should be some handling switching around.. and btw i was gonna start cleo script but is there an opcode for the ripazha cheat or something?

IIRC sa-mp uses its own handling.cfg so changing yours wont make any difference, but like people said above, just use notepad and find the key then count along horizontally to the value you want to change.

@THE_KNOWN: For (CLEO) modding, I reccomend you to go to a modding forum. But as far as I know, there is neither an opcode for the ripazha cheat nor an opcode for ANY cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
IIRC sa-mp uses its own handling.cfg so changing yours wont make any difference, but like people said above, just use notepad and find the key then count along horizontally to the value you want to change.
count what? i never understood how to edit valuse in it... lil explanation would be good

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?...TA_San_Andreas