Need someone to set my vps up with my samp server

hello! im offering an owner position on my server if someone sets up the vps i own with a samp server what i need is a control panel installed for it on my website www.es-rp.info and the server setup on my vps again set this up you get to be owner along with me on my server

Msn: j_einstein@live.com

skype josh_einstein

Pm me if you will do it or want more details

I BOUGHT THE VPS FROM SERVERFFS

i would pay if i could someone please help me

I can help you

Awesome add me on skype josh_einstein or msn j_einstein@live.com

I can help you for free. I am running a VPS from serverffs. And i dont need a owner place :P Just contact me if you need help.

Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.
^^

I can help. BTW i need to tip you off, your forum is illegal. The fact that you (or whoever) deleted validator.php shows your (or whoever is) hiding something.

validator.php isn't a valid file for proving forum licenses... Are you stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokzlive
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help. BTW i need to tip you off, your forum is illegal. The fact that you (or whoever) deleted validator.php shows your (or whoever is) hiding something.
Really? i didnt set it up someone did it for me ill take it down then. Thank you for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_Einstein
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? i didnt set it up someone did it for me ill take it down then. Thank you for the tip
Well no wait, before you take down a 195$ forum(if it is) why not contact vBulletin.com ?
Can you goto their Customer Area?

For your VPS problem: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Server

Go to terminal and ./samp03 &