Some script help

Hello all. This is what i tryd to do:

1. A race script. Race would start every 10 mins, and when it will start in 1 min it will send a message to all. I wanna have a countdown, like 5 4 3... Go! and it should freeze the players when the countdown runs.

2. A admin message like, SendAdminMessage, that will send a message to all online admins.

3. A /report system that would save reports and show em, also /acceptreport and /trashreport, and check reports would be /reports.

I failed at all of those and i deleted everything. Could someone make me that?
Thanks all.

- Markx

search at WIKI before posting

Is there any way to display all objects and vehicles?

I didnt find it on wiki -.-

Mark, you know this isnt a request thread, but. For a race script. Save your pre made races Into a file, load them when its called, and set a timer for every 10 minutes randomly, (im guessing randomly) And a simple countdown script can be found in most modes, Find one, and examine it.

For your sendAdmin message, Just send a formatted text to all Online admins with your Admin variable.

And im clueless on your report system. Sorry.

For your admin message

pawn Code:
forward AdminMessage(color,const string[]);
public AdminMessage(color,const string[])
{
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(i)) continue;
        if(IsAdmin(i))
        {
            SendClientMessage(i, color, string);
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
make sure you edit the IsAdmin(playerid) to the way you detect your admins.

Man,all is at wiki,or search ******,for report command,its easy,here you got:
On the top of FS
Code:
new LastReport[MAX_PLAYERS];
//OnPlayerCommandText:
Code:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/report", true, 7)==0)
{
  if(!strlen(cmdtext[8])) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Use /report [message]");
  new str[128];
  if((gettime()-LastReport[playerid]) < 30)
  {
    format(str, 128, "You have to wait %d seconds before you can send a new report!", (30-(gettime()-LastReport[playerid])));
	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, str); return 1;
  }
  format(str, 128, "[REPORT] Sender ID: %d. Message: %s", playerid, cmdtext[8]);
  for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++){
  if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && IsPlayerAdmin(i)){
    SendClientMessage(i, 0x00FFFFAA, str);
  }}
  SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00AA, "Report send to online admins!");
  LastReport[playerid] = gettime();
  return 1;
}

Thanks all, yeah sorry, i shouldnt post it here. i alredy made a SendAdminMessage myself now, thanks anyway. and what about saveing the reports, how to do that? And show em in /reports?

That's nothing like the report system he wanted. Tha'ts ripped from the wiki..

So? i'm say already to search on wiki

Report:
pawn Code:
COMMAND:report(playerid,params[])
{
    new id,reason[64];
    if(sscanf(params,"is[64]",id,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,color_red,"USAGE: /report [playerid] [reason]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,color_red,"Player not connected.");
    new counter = 0;for(new i = 0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[i][Level] > 0)
        {
            SendClientMessageEx(i,color_orange,"sssisssisss","Incomming report from ",PlayerInfo[playerid][Username],"(",playerid,") Reporting ",PlayerInfo[id][Username],"(",id,"), Reason: ",reason,".");
            counter++;
        }
    }
    printf("%s has reported %s (Reason:%s)",PlayerInfo[playerid][Username],PlayerInfo[id][Username],reason);
    return SendClientMessageEx(playerid,color_orange,"sis","Your report has been sent to all online administrators (",counter," at the moment).");
}
That saves the report in the serverlogs, to be honest /acceptreport seems a bit unusual to me.

Adminchat:
pawn Code:
COMMAND:a(playerid,params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,color_red,"You have no permission to use this command!");
    new text[128];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[128]",text)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,color_red,"USAGE: /a [text]");
    for(new i = 0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[i][Level] < 1) continue;
        SendClientMessageEx(i,color_yellow,"ssss","Adminchat: ",PlayerInfo[playerid][Username],": {FFFFFF}",text);
    }
    return 1;
}

I Know ya did, but if you'r going to post any help, Post somthing he can use, Not somthing he has to completelty remove to make what he needs.

Well,he can use that

Not really... Thats the easyest /report ever, i need one that will save reports, maybe with PVar's?

Gamer posted a better responce, He can atleast use his code. Now, Drop the arguement.

Yeah, and btw i alredy have a admin chat xD and account system

pawn Code:
enum _PINFO
{
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pLevel,
    pWarns,
    pGod,
    pBanned,
    pMuted,
    pJailed,
    pHours,
    pMinutes,
    pSeconds,
    pTotalTime,
    pConnectTime,
    pRegisterDate[28]
}

new PVar[MAX_PLAYERS][_PINFO];

I can't help,sry

Okay, i got another question.

Maybe some of you know in ladmin, it shows to the owners (level 6) what a player tipes, like "Player bla tiped "/blabla"." but only if there is a '/', and enable & disable that, how to make that?

How'd about to post your all questions on ****** or wiki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DJ]Boki
View Post
How'd about to post your all questions on ****** or wiki?
Why the fuck are you posting if you dont want to help me? You think i didnt try that? Cmon, show me the results of your search! I wanna see how you found it and i didnt.

Okay,give me some script,i will find it