Gta-multi dead?!?

Make paypal disputes and you'll get your money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
View Post
When people claim ServerFFS has stolen their money It's most likely because they've broken one of ServerFFS terms, It's a company after all.
That is just utter bullshit, I bought a domain name a month ago and it still hasn't been activated. I didn't break their TOS. They clearly stole my money.

On the other hand GTA-Multi, I bought a domain from them and it did got activated but I couldn't do jack shit about it. Mainly because they didn't have a control panel to change the settings.

Even though my domain name had around half a year remaining, I'm glad this "company" shut down, because it just was a complete failure and an utter joke (for webhosting + domain, that is).

¬¬

I've all my data in GTA-Multi...How can I recover MY data?

@SuperMarioRol: That's why you should keep a thing called "Backups".

I've it, but my computer has a problem, and, actually I lost them. -.-

You don't have ftp account? Because FTP server is still working fine.

There webserver and FTP is still up, so you should be able to retrieve all your stuff fine.

F*** those hackers
Many people lost their Money + they can't get refunded
Its so stupid thing xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by westre
View Post
That is just utter bullshit, I bought a domain name a month ago and it still hasn't been activated. I didn't break their TOS. They clearly stole my money.

On the other hand GTA-Multi, I bought a domain from them and it did got activated but I couldn't do jack shit about it. Mainly because they didn't have a control panel to change the settings.

Even though my domain name had around half a year remaining, I'm glad this "company" shut down, because it just was a complete failure and an utter joke (for webhosting + domain, that is).
Well, perhaps your payment method was Invalid, are you 18 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
View Post
Well, perhaps your payment method was Invalid, are you 18 years old?
Enough of finding excuses for their behavior perhaps? Read some review on webhostingtalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by westre
View Post

This is rather odd. I have owned/own a domain at FFS, no problems at all. Maybe an error occured. Have you tried contacting support?
BTW: This thread isn't here to bas FFS, so let's keep that to a minimum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
This is rather odd. I have owned/own a domain at FFS, no problems at all. Maybe an error occured. Have you tried contacting support?
BTW: This thread isn't here to bas FFS, so let's keep that to a minimum.
Oh believe me, I have contacted their support more than enough. But let's stop the discussion from here.

Well thankgod I saw this. >.> I was waiting for their servers to come back up -.-

This is a disgrace, can they just do that? Close and run off with their customers money? No way this is legal in the Netherlands.

They need to refund/ give 1 free server to the pepol who buyed host. Or this is illegal, and then report them.

This why I usually go for companies in the US. If they screw with you, you got the laws of the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubka3
View Post
This why I usually go for companies in the US. If they screw with you, you got the laws of the US.
The US has strict hosting laws, and slow ping for some parts of the world. The US law is also not the best thing to protect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubka3
View Post
The problem is that it wasn't a legally registered company in the first place, from a conversation with one of the staff members.

If they dont give what the users payed for, is they illegal. And then is it easy to get them closed. Report them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noner
View Post
If they dont give what the users payed for, is they illegal. And then is it easy to get them closed. Report them.
They already shut down, that's the point of this topic - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=126