Gta-multi dead?!?

Finally ! it is up!!

Dead again :S

I find it sad that they cannot keep a constant network connection. I am glad the things I am hosting aren't very important anymore...

So we can expect our server down next 4 days again.

My server seems to be up but their website seems to be down. They'll probably be back up soon
Edit: Source from inside told me they are maintaining the MySQL server.

sa-mp servers are offline again?

They've probably been injected with SQL, or trying to fix some errors OR they've been DDOS'ed.

Or forgotten to pay the bills.

Yes there dead again and not by maintenance probably by a SQL Injection

There are a lot downtime? I am new at this host yet and I would like to know it, there are many players on my server and this has a very bad effect on it.

This may help: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=266267.

Gta-multi has been permanently closed. We won't be giving out ANY money or any sort of refunds to our customers. We're going to keep our dedicated servers running for maximum of 1 week for you to be able to download backup. We also suggest you to change your e-mail password, paypal password due to recent hack-attack on Gta-multi by an unknown hacker. We have lost our database and everything in it.

We won't be replying to any emails sent to us/our staff members nor any made threads on any forum anymore.

Kind regards,
Gta-multi staff.

Thank you on your information. Any reason of closing? Don't you have backup?

All backups we have are older than 4 months.

No Refund!?!? WTF i payed for a server in one fucking year and i had the server in one month OMG. This is the worst company ever!

ServerFFS support might be week.

But If you want a reliable fast server with almost no downtime It's a good choice, If you're new and need a lot of help, try something else, bashing ServerFFS Is just stupid, I've had servers at FFS for over 2 years without a single major Issue, absolutely not complete downtime for a week.

The following post is just for the luls.

In a lot of the "Server FFS-Rants" people have been referring to other hosts. GTA-multi was well mentioned in some of these threads. These threads were created because "ServerFFS Scams people. They take your money but don't give you the servvices you paid for."

Now I'm just waiting for those guys to post here.

In all seriousness though. Closing down the entire business with no reason, running off with the money is bad, it's shite son.

No official notice on your website? Very professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
The following post is just for the luls.

In a lot of the "Server FFS-Rants" people have been referring to other hosts. GTA-multi was well mentioned in some of these threads. These threads were created because "ServerFFS Scams people. They take your money but don't give you the servvices you paid for."

Now I'm just waiting for those guys to post here.

In all seriousness though. Closing down the entire business with no reason, running off with the money is bad, it's shite son.
When people claim ServerFFS has stolen their money It's most likely because they've broken one of ServerFFS terms, It's a company after all.

Kingj Host ftw...^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beremix
View Post
Gta-multi has been permanently closed. We won't be giving out ANY money or any sort of refunds to our customers. We're going to keep our dedicated servers running for maximum of 1 week for you to be able to download backup. We also suggest you to change your e-mail password, paypal password due to recent hack-attack on Gta-multi by an unknown hacker. We have lost our database and everything in it.

We won't be replying to any emails sent to us/our staff members nor any made threads on any forum anymore.

Kind regards,
Gta-multi staff.
Is this legitimate?

I find it hard to believe you guys wouldn't make backups. As for refunds, customers shouldn't have to suffer due to the lack of high standard security on GTA-Multi. I'm sure if it was made public knowledge that the security isn't very good, most people wouldn't have signed up.