[RL/RP] What are you sick of & What do you want?

Hey everyone,

This is just a thread to get an Idea of what you ( The SAMP Community ) are sick of seeing in a RP Server & to also find out what you would like to see in one.

Please try and post without swearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey everyone,

This is just a thread to get an Idea of what you ( The SAMP Community ) are sick of seeing in a RP Server & to also find out what you would like to see in one.

Please try and post without swearing.
I am sick of seeing non RPers joining RP servers and just DM and DM and then DM even more ¬_¬

I would like to see an improvement of admin work in RP servers

I'm sick of threads like this.

People think that they will get some feedback with threads like this and than create super cool roleplay server. IT doesn't work like that. You can only discover what people like/dislike if you monitor existing servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение

People think that they will get some feedback with threads like this and than create super cool roleplay server. IT doesn't work like that. You can only discover what people like/dislike if you monitor existing servers.
+1!
On: Iжm sick of DM'ers and stuff and it would be cool with real jobs. With job hours etc. earn money by hour.

I'm sick of Roleplay servers. I love freeroam servers such as Next Generation Roleplay and GamerX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение

I'm sick of comments like these , always complaining and complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudgens
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sick of people complaining about complaining!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As you may or may not have noticed, this thread is to complain about things.

Agreed with Sergei btw.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I am sick of seeing non RPers joining RP servers and just DM and DM and then DM even more ¬_¬

I would like to see an improvement of admin work in RP servers
Your perfectly right.
I hate seeing Nonrpers in RP servers and I HATE SEEING NONRP SERVERS USING RP IN THEIR NAMES:
"Extreme RP","OhMyFucking* RP".