Crash when you enter an Area

Hello, I have Raven RP on my server and the game crashes when you enter certain areas of LS below here.
If you want to see it your own just enter my server and go there, I tried to close the area for a big part but failed everyone can move around it.

its probably because you have mods installed, and if that's not the case then idk.

It's most likely mods.
Some vehicle modifications will make your game crash if you add "tuning parts" (from Transfender /WAA).
If there's vehicles in those areas that's most likely what is is.

Probably mods..

Just read and had to edit post lol

No I don't think that is the problem, there have been around 50 players in the servers and only about a couple modded vehicles and I also saw this on another Raven's Roleplay server and everyone has this who enters the area, it is only traintracks, a little part of a road and the bridge.

When you enter the area your game freezes and you can't do anything.

Wow, your server asked if I was a male or female, I said male, and my skin was a girl. /rentbike doesn't work, and when you typle /hellet it says you are in passenger seat when your not.
Besides that:

I tested, and I did freeze up at the railroads, defintly not mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPhrESH
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, your server asked if I was a male or female, I said male, and my skin was a girl. /rentbike doesn't work, and when you typle /hellet it says you are in passenger seat when your not.
Besides that:

I tested, and I did freeze up at the railroads, defintly not mods.
Normally when you play on 3.0 scripts you are almost bugfree, but the previous versions of Raven RP are most of the times more stable.

maybe you have 2 diffrent maps there in 2 diffrent workds, that makes crash zones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe you have 2 diffrent maps there in 2 diffrent workds, that makes crash zones...
Can you explain it a little more? More Raven RP servers have it.