[FilterScript] /v buy , /v lock SISTEM CAR OWNERSHIP !

DELETED

Woow , Maby you will Translate then Release it.

make it in english!

Some words looks common to me, but I dont know at most of all. Looks good, but make it english also :P

Lots of people are looking this system, I though to do it for them !
Be careful on wich mods you're using on , it doesn't work on all mods !

Commands (for those who don't know):

/vehiclehelp - shows the commands
/v buy - buy a car
/v lock - locks the car
/v sell - sell the car to dealer
/v sellto - sell the car to other player
/v tow - tows the car at the /v park position
/v park - parks the car (will respawn here)
/v locate - shows the car position

Place carownership in filerscripts , then place cars.cfg in scriptfiles and then in servers.cfg write on filerscripts line carownership and that's all !

================================================== ====

The cars are in the gsls park and they are about 90-100
The FS is not tested and still under development !!!!!!
The FS doesn't work on all mods !
If you find any bug post it here !
You need a good pawno to compile !

hope i helped

Man , i`ve got these errors :

Код:
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(2) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(4) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(6) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(9) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(10) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(11) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(12) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(17) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(20) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(23) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(25) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(30) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31 -- 34) : warning 219: local variable "carid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31 -- 34) : warning 219: local variable "a" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31 -- 35) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Giurgiu\Desktop\Lafel Server\filterscripts\Carownership.pwn(31 -- 35) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

dane si tu amx plz noi nu putem sa rezolvam sunt multe eroei:d

sIstem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyper
Посмотреть сообщение
Lots of people are looking this system, I though to do it for them !
Be careful on wich mods you're using on , it doesn't work on all mods !

Commands (for those who don't know):

/vehiclehelp - shows the commands
/v buy - buy a car
/v lock - locks the car
/v sell - sell the car to dealer
/v sellto - sell the car to other player
/v tow - tows the car at the /v park position
/v park - parks the car (will respawn here)
/v locate - shows the car position

Place carownership in filerscripts , then place cars.cfg in scriptfiles and then in servers.cfg write on filerscripts line carownership and that's all !

================================================== ====

The cars are in the gsls park and they are about 90-100
The FS is not tested and still under development !!!!!!
The FS doesn't work on all mods !
If you find any bug post it here !
You need a good pawno to compile !

hope i helped
THX for help !

No problem