Get in Math geeks !

I need some really BEST refrences to learn math. Dosn't matter if it's a book or a site.

Please post refrences only if you are sure about it !
Thank you in advance

Try going to school

lol @ above poster.
try to find old exams and try to learn from them, maybe useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Посмотреть сообщение
Try going to school
Stop trolling and read the rules !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
Keep to the thread's topic! Even though this is an off-topic forum does not mean that you can post irrelevant information in people's threads.

"Try going to school" is not irrelevant information.

The best way to learn is to be taught, either by yourself or someone else. You commonly find teachers in a school. :P

What kind of math? The small 1x1 or complex tensorproducts? There arent a lot of books about the whole mathematic knowledge of humankind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
What kind of math? The small 1x1 or complex tensorproducts? There arent a lot of books about the whole mathematic knowledge of humankind.
I am looking for something after algebra, And I like to be releated in 3D game-programming but this dosn't matter since I'm just interested to spend some of my time to learn new things in math. Not so complex! But I like to be a bit complex.

Thank you for being helpful !

try C1,C2,C3,C4 and M1 in edexcel they are algebra and mechanics. I do these for maths and also statistics ill pm a link for you to see the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiras
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop trolling both of you ..

Mind posting the link ( DirtyLilFreak ) ? Others might find it useful as well ( ME )