Can someone make this stronger?

Hello,

I'm still learning DCMD a bit, and I want to know how to make dcmd command stronger.
With stronger I mean, that you can type a playerid, something like 102 or something.
In this command:

Код:
dcmd_cplayerlabel(playerid, params[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] >= 3)
	{
 		if(params[0] == 0 || params[1] == 0)
	    {
	        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /cplayerlabel [playerid] [text] | Attaches a label to a player");
	        return 1;
		}
		new otherplayer = strval(params[0]);
		new str1[256];

format(str1, sizeof(str1), "There's a label attached to you by an admin. Label: %s", params[1]);

if(otherplayer == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
		{
		    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "  Bad playerid.");
			return 1;
		}

PlayerLabel[otherplayer] = Create3DTextLabel(params[1], COLOR_YELLOW, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
		Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(PlayerLabel[otherplayer], otherplayer, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7);
		SendClientMessage(otherplayer, COLOR_NICEBLUE, str1);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_NICEBLUE, "You attached a label to a player, it will disappear when he / she dies or disconnects.");
	}
	return 1;
}
If I type a invalid playerid, it doesn't say Bad playerid but says that I have attached a
label to it. And if I do (im playerid 0) /cplayerlabel 00 blabla, it says Theres a blabla atachd. Label: 0 blabla,
why the 0 there?

Can someone retype this command but then stronger so I can learn it?

Thank you!

You must use sscanf / strtok or another function if You want to use more than 1 argument

I have a better idae, you just read THAT PAGE

And by the way the wiki contains much other useful tutorials and information

Well yes what Jefff said, if im not wrong what you want is to split your string so it will affect to another player, i suggest you to use sscanf plugin from ******, and look for a tutorial around if you dont understand it, its easy once you know how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero_3D
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a better idae, you just read THAT PAGE

And by the way the wiki contains much other useful tutorials and information
Hmm.. I think you can explain me what the "u" is, can I put something else
there too, like "a" or something?

if (sscanf(params, "u", id)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/heal <playerid>\"")

Thanks.

Does someone know a good Sscanf tutorial here btw?

Use ZCMD instead, it's faster then dcmd, and not any harder.
Only thing you really have to do is replace dcmd_ with CMD: once you included ZCMD.inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihsan-Cingisiz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm.. I think you can explain me what the "u" is, can I put something else
there too, like "a" or something?

if (sscanf(params, "u", id)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/heal <playerid>\"")

Thanks.

Does someone know a good Sscanf tutorial here btw?
Look at the plugin's thread for a list of the params for sscanf, "u" is for usernames/playerids.