SA-MP's Chat

I want to know how can I find out the font SA-MP uses for chat-lines and the exact size. The reason for this is me wanting to make my own chat-line text in Photoshop without the whole background surrounding it for several purposes.

I basically want something like this but without a background; I'm not talking about removing the background, but be able to make your own text such as this one in Photoshop.

Thanks in advance for anyone who would like to help out.

You basicly wanna change a screenshot to have false proof for some ban appeal orr something like that...
I don't see any other reason to do It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
View Post
You basicly wanna change a screenshot to have false proof for some ban appeal orr something like that...
I don't see any other reason to do It.
Thats exactly what I thought.

No, I'm taking role-play screen-shots for a faction I'm currently in and do not want the /me text to look cropped. I certainly wouldn't use that in some "unban appeal" seen as there's a way to check logs for a situation.
Please leave your assumptions aside. I'm looking for an answer.

Well just put a black text draw box behind the chat area, type what you want and they just color the black what ever you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Crawford
View Post
Well just put a black text draw box behind the chat area, type what you want and they just color the black what ever you want.
he doesnt want to change the background,he wants the font for samp to put text on -.-

It doesn't matter what he's going to do with it. He wants to know which font, just tell him if you know.

I'm just guessing it's a bitmap font!

search on www.dafont.com on section bitmap/pixel.

I'm guessing it's Arial with an outline.

Photoshop has many functions you don't necessarily need the font to do such a thing.
I got basic knowledge in photoshop I could help you out with this if you wish.