Windows XP or Windows 7?

What you think? Whats better? Windows 7 or Windows XP??

I think Windows XP is better for gaming and low end laptop/pcs.

Windows XP. It's good and uses low memory compared to windows 7.

Windows eXPerience... In everything... Any kind of a computer can support it and it is user-friendly and safe in all ways...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
FUUUU...^^

Well if you have multi core processor and minimum 2 gb ram than i suggest you windows 7 in other way use windows xp

I have intel core 2 duo 2.5GHz and 1 gb and windows 7(ultimate cracked) is working faster than XP on my PC

Enjoy your 10 year old outdated operating system, xp users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Посмотреть сообщение
Enjoy your 10 year old outdated operating system, xp users
Thanks <3. I am enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if you have multi core processor and minimum 2 gb ram than i suggest you windows 7 in other way use windows xp

I have intel core 2 duo 2.5GHz and 1 gb and windows 7(ultimate cracked) is working faster than XP on my PC
I had a really old intel celeron (one core) and a fresh install of windows 7 was faster than the XP that i had on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miralem
Посмотреть сообщение
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
FUUUU...^^
DO NOT START THAT AGAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFlawless
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks <3. I am enjoying it.
Wow it didnt know it was that fun it sucks so bad i had 2 upgrade i went 2 xp for a 5 minutes couldnt stand it had 2 upgrade it 2 windows 7 ultimate (cracked) but ya...

WINDOWS 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFlawless
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows XP. It's good and uses low memory compared to windows 7.
What's the point of having RAM if you don't use it?

XP is obsolete and EOL. Support is ending soon. It was designed for 10 year old hardware, it isn't optimized for anything newer than a Pentium 4 and its slower than 7 if you're on a decent hardware configuration. It's also ugly and less secure.

I fail to see why people still use it.

Windows XP, if u have an old PC.. [Like mine][Fast in bad config]
Windows 7, if u have a good PC.. [Fast in good config]

EDIT: If u have an old PC, DON'T try to install win7 xD [SlowSh!t]