Errors

pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/sercret", cmdtext, true) == 0)
{
       OnPlayerCommandText(playerid,"Secret shit...");
       return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
I put secret cause i dont want other servers copying but yea..
Why do i get this error?

When try compiling it doesnt respond and when i look for the amx. its file size is 0

We are not psychic, you need to provide us with the errors and the corresponding lines for us to even have an attempt to fix your problem. And what you are trying to accomplish, just as a side note, would be great as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
We are not psychic, you need to provide us with the errors and the corresponding lines for us to even have an attempt to fix your problem. And what you are trying to accomplish, just as a side note, would be great as well.
I just want to know if i messed up in this code...??

Any way to fix? Cause i see that when i add that it crashes.
when i dont its fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam23
Посмотреть сообщение
I just want to know if i messed up in this code...??

Any way to fix? Cause i see that when i add that it crashes.
when i dont its fine
pawn Код:
OnPlayerCommandText
Is supposed to be a public.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
Can we see the error's aswell ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Can we see the error's ?
Where are no errors it just sais stop responding and then i click close program or whatever
then it box pops up and script still in back. it said in box Nothin and then when i go in folder to transfer the pwn and amx the amx has nothing in it..

Your compiler is failing, and we can't determine the specific reason for it right here, without seeing the script. Try removing parts of the script, by commenting, to see which are stopping the code from compiling. A start would be to comment out OnPlayerCommandText. If it compiles with that commented, then you know the problem is occurring there.

This is what i do....

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/openhood",true) == 0) {
        new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        if(vid != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) {
            GetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
            SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,boot,objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
Under the last braket i press enter and paste this so then it looks like this..

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/openhood",true) == 0) {
        new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        if(vid != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) {
            GetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
            SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,boot,objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
if (strcmp("/sercret", cmdtext, true) == 0)
{
       OnPlayerCommandText(playerid,"Secret shit...");
       return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

Like I said, it could be other parts of the script. You need to go through the whole script (preferably with what you most recently added) and find the cause of the compiler crashing, how I described in my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said, it could be other parts of the script. You need to go through the whole script (preferably with what you most recently added) and find the cause of the compiler crashing, how I described in my previous post.
I know i checked it all. There were no errors before
untill i added that line and stuff..