Посмотреть сообщение
No.. Please... No??

Sorry for my language but..
WTF is this??
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerAdmin(x)){
      VarR=1;}}
  if(Var==1){
lol idk but if i login as rcon then he says the rcon admin too.. don't deletee that xD

And that code is so horribly indentified, im actualy suprised that anyone can read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtyBastard
Посмотреть сообщение
And that code is so horribly indentified, im actualy suprised that anyone can read this.
OK ! I just want a code for /admins xD This code is from another gm, and i putted in my gm..

pawn Код:
//I want that too:
//if im logged in and anyone type /admins then it says that:
format(str, sizeof(str), "- %s | (id: %d) | [RCON ADMIN]", name2, i), SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, str);

//and for the other admin this:
format(str, sizeof(str), "- %s | (id: %d) | [Level: %d]", name2, i, PlayerInfo[playerid][level]), SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, str);
i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
Посмотреть сообщение
OK ! I just want a code for /admins xD This code is from another gm, and i putted in my gm..

pawn Код:
//I want that too:
//if im logged in and anyone type /admins then it says that:
format(str, sizeof(str), "- %s | (id: %d) | [RCON ADMIN]", name2, i), SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, str);

//and for the other admin this:
format(str, sizeof(str), "- %s | (id: %d) | [Level: %d]", name2, i, PlayerInfo[playerid][level]), SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, str);
i
Posting code from other GM'S .... WILL NOT WORK!!!!! Plus, when you do that you NEVER learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Posting code from other GM'S .... WILL NOT WORK!!!!! Plus, when you do that you NEVER learn.
i can script already, but ... it's converted from the other gm to my gm ... and that don't work ... cmon xD

Why you wrote in title ZCMD if your using DCMD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you wrote in title ZCMD if your using DCMD?
Ow lol I FAILED...

GOD DAMN IT JUST DELETE THIS TOPIC !!! :-/