what lanmode do?

if i will turn on the lanmode what it would do?
what is it?(lanmode)

It connect's your server to a local area network only. (not on the internet)

For example: You have an internet service with wirless, you call your friends(with portable pc's) to your house, all they connect to your network and then, they can play in your server...
Just like a local server! A Lan Server!

or like computer cafe all connected with wires you are there making your server you want play with frindes you set lan mode on

You're all wrong. Yes, it is supposed to be used for LAN games, but it CAN be used on any regular server as well. Lanmode just sends data at a higher rate for a smoother game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You're all wrong. Yes, it is supposed to be used for LAN games, but it CAN be used on any regular server as well. Lanmode just sends data at a higher rate for a smoother game.
I think not m8'y.

server-readme.txt:

Quote:

lanmode
-------
Parameters:
int (0 or 1)

Description:
Turns lanmode on (1) or off (0). Lanmode (as the name suggests) is for use on LAN games, where bandwidth is not a problem. Lanmode sends data at a higher rate, for a smoother game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
I think not m8'y.
Stop talking crap about think where you don't know anything about it.
It increases the data rate like it says in the readme.
Using lanmode 0 or 1 it doesn't matter, you can always connect to a local server without forwarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop talking crap about think where you don't know anything about it.
It increases the data rate like it says in the readme.
Using lanmode 0 or 1 it doesn't matter, you can always connect to a local server without forwarding.
Why the personal dig m8 ?
I cant see where i was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Why the personal dig m8 ?
I cant see where i was wrong.
He's the first one commeting with the right answer, and you're like ''your argument is invalid''.
You have no idea how wrong you are, but let's go ontopic now.