I need help.

Hey guys. I accidentally set all my .pwn files to open with notepad. Now here is the problem, ever time I click open with then select pawno.ext and click ok. It does not change, it still opens with notepad.

Also when i click on pawno.exe it gives me this error "Failed to set data for " " then I click ok and pawno opens. I did not get this error when I started to use pawno. Please help me. Thanks in advance .

EDIT: I fixed the 2nd problem with This thread
But I still have the other problem.

EDIT: U fixed it too fast. Can't help u with second prob never heard or seen it before

Sorry Iggy i should say the 1st problem. Sorry Help me with the 1st problem please.

I fixed the 2nd problem by opening the pawno folder where the pawno.exe is and opened settings.ini and changed FileAssoc=1 to 0.

Well, when you click on 'open with...' it will only temporary open that folder with the program you desire.
So the second time you open it, it will open in default (in your case in notepad)

Try selecting your example.pwn and click the right click and the select 'properties', and there you can change that 'opens with:' to your Pawno.exe or w/e program you like.

I tryed that and failed.
I accidentally set all my .pwn files to open in notepad and no matter what do it won't change back to .pwn. I tryed "Open With" and I right clicked on the file and click change and select pawno.exe then ok and nothing. It is still notepad.

What OS you use?

Window 7 Home Edition. But i hate it I am gonna convert back to Windows XP Pro.

Hmm... Try again to start it like I said. It should work that way... :/
Although, I use Windows 7 too, and have no problems with it.

The way i posted earlier was the same as xryders.

1) Right click a pwn file.
2) Click properties (not open with).
3) Click on the change button next to "opens with".
4) Find pawno in the list and click it.
5) Be sure to apply changes and not just click ok.