MySQL Problem?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(2776) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(5990) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6009) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6028) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6059) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6487) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6503) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6552) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6572) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6609) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
C:\Documents and Settings\Callum\Desktop\KEEP\LS SCRIPT\gamemodes\qrp.pwn(6668) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_retrieve_row"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Errors.
I tried
pawn Код:
#define mysql_retrieve_row
AND
pawn Код:
new mysql_retrieve_row;

show lines please

mysql_retrieve_row is a FUNCTION from the MySQL plugin, you can't just declare it as a variable or a macro, you NEED to get the include / plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
mysql_retrieve_row is a FUNCTION from the MySQL plugin, you can't just declare it as a variable or a macro, you NEED to get the include / plugin.
As Calg000ne says here..
If you need to know how to include the MySQL Plugin.. download it, put it in /pawn/includes
and in your script, at the top.. put
pawn Код:
#include <mysql>
or what ever plugin it is. a_mysql or w.e

I have already got the #include
pawn Код:
<a_mysql>
It just keeps giving me them errors?
:/

What plugin are you using? There are like 4 of them. Some use mysql_fetch_row, others use mysql_retrieve_row.

This Is what I am using.