Team Balancer?

What is the simplest way to make a SIMPLE auto team balancer? ex... if there is 2 of team 1 and 3 of team 2 and you try to be team 1, it will say, be team 2 to balance the teams or something...
ALSO
How can i make a simple specter in my gamemode where if someone kills you, you spectate them? THANKZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciman001
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the simplest way to make a SIMPLE auto team balancer? ex... if there is 2 of team 1 and 3 of team 2 and you try to be team 1, it will say, be team 2 to balance the teams or something...
ALSO
How can i make a simple specter in my gamemode where if someone kills you, you spectate them? THANKZ!
I could assure you if you "Search" the second thing you will find the answer, for the first one can you give us your code so we can look at it?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    SendDeathMessage(killerid, playerid, reason);
    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true);
    PlayerSpectatePlayer(playerid, killerid);
    gSpectateID[playerid] = playerid;
    SetTimer("spec", 5000, false);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
public spec(playerid)
{
    TogglePlayerSpectating(gSpectateID[playerid], 0);
    return 1;
}
And yes, i do do new gSpectating(MAX_PLAYERS]; AND forward spec(playerid);
WHAT I DO??

I asked about the team balancer, but um for the specating I'd also need the callback or stock for TogglePlayerSpctating

what How would i fix the spectating one?

?? ?

ANYONE

ANYONE?? ??PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Ah .. so what`s wrong with your code? It does not stop spectating?

If yes, try using SetTimerEx, instead of SetTimer.

pawn Код:
SetTimerEx( "spec", 5000, false, "i", playerid );
If that`s not the problem, please give some more informations about your problem.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I REALLY OWE U MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works now.