IDEA FOR THE BEST SCRIPTER OF SA:MP

Hey guys.... I don't know why i am posting this but i am giving an idea for the best scripter(or scripter team)....
This could be a hard hard work but great! Why not, make a gamemode but, like the single player? Missions like simgle player(litle diferents and without much people coz of the boots) it will need much boots and will be good for 500 slots servers... I think who can make this will be great!

I just gave this idea... I don't know what is possible do.... See if you like and want enjoy it I will not try it at all coz i am not enought good!

If you can't script it, don't post it

EDIT: It will be possible if DYOM would be available in SA-MP

For cutscenes, use SetPlayerCameraPos, etc, and for the first mission, spawn the player in an alleyway with a BMX, and set the checkpoint towards Grove Street.

There you go, the first mission.

The rest of the missions will be hard, they require a moving camera, driving NPC, etc.

I have a server like that, but without missions you just play for one of the four bands. Basically a TDM, but with cars and houses you can buy, all based on MySQL with a 10 level admin system.

It is possible But who will make A Script For One Player

it is possible to create some of the missions, not all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roomeo
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible But who will make A Script For One Player
+1 lmfao.
Maybe tho you can make a mission with more than just 1 player, the server will be boring as fuck though if it's not that active.

Not only for 1.... the players can do it, and going higther in respect!

And not to mind the killer bandwith to take.