I really need help with my .pwn file.. help is greatly appreciated

pawn Код:
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(2328) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(4674) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(4687) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(4917) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(4932) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(6497) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(6821) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(6834) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(9623) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(10889) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(11871) : error 017: undefined symbol "encode_tires"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(11889) : error 017: undefined symbol "encode_tires"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(11923) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(11930) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(12553) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(14405) : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(15117) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(15173) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\JAMES\Desktop\SAMP ETC\MSRP\MSRPs.pwn(15219) : warning 217: loose indentation

Please help me with this, i have really NO idea how to fix all of these. thanks

Put the code...

Listen you just the fs we all are here to help you.

Done Ricardo, and davz its a whole script for my server

You have a missing "}".

huh? I don't see the code lol....

To help you, we need the lines where are the errors at.... For the lines, i think you will need to out the whole code....
Just use the tags [pawn]

added

No, i mean, you will need to post your pawn code.... If we don't see it, we can't see what is bad and repair it!
use [pawn] tags to post the script...

someone will steal script though?

No we don't... Ofcourse is possible someone see and steal but without scriptfiles they won't do nothing....
We really can't do nothing if we don't see the code... I have posted my GM's very times before... And however, isn't your GM from internet?