[FilterScript] PRace System + Race Editor v1.1

[FS]PRaceSystem by Phanto
Version: 1.1

This is an update of PRaceSystem.
I dediced to update due to the fact i received a lot of request to add a race editor.
Now you can create race whithout working manually on the file! All you have to do is log as RCON admin and type /builder to create your own race!
In my opinion this is the best race system ever published, because mainly of his unique structure and features.

Announce: I fixed some string left in italian and translated them to english, sorry my mistake. Now all the FS is in english.

Description:
Tired of your server? Don't worry! Here it is a nice filterscript that allows you to race with your friends in various tracks. You can also build your own race in few minutes with the new Race Editor implemented.
Try it out!

Features:
•Coloured strings (only Sa:mp 0.3c)
•2 types of race: Circuit & Sprint
•The system saves best times on tracks (time & player's name)
•Different Players can also race at the same time on different tracks.
•There is not limit for players joining a race (500 players in the same race D: sounds such a mess up xD)
•Once the race start, player cannot join anymore until the race finish
•Nice and functional system
•Use of nice textdraw (Example: Laps/Time/starting Traffic-lights)
•In-game Race Editor

Commands:
•/race
•/quitrace
•/ready
•/builder (Rcon Admin - Enter builder mode)
•/check (Rcon Admin - Used in builder mode)
•/endcheck (Rcon Admin - End Race Editing and saves it)

Fixed bug & upgrades:
//V 1.1
•Fixed a bug dealing with /quitrace when the race wasn't started yet
•Added a In-Game Race Editor

Known bug:
•No bugs found.

Conflicts:
•If you have another race system, I suggest to remove it before mounting this one.
•Be sure not to have used OnPlayerEnter/ExitRaceCheckpoint functions in order to make works the system without generating conflicts.

How do I build my race?:
•Simply type the command /builder when logged as Rcon Admin and follow instructions.

Best comments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stigg
The multirace part is stable. One of the better race engines i have played with in a while.
Thanks for the share, can't wait for the update with a chase system. Great work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elledioi90
Oh man, this is the best race system i've ever seen! You'r a genious! Keep it up!
Hoping you will enjoy my work! Best Regards Phanto

Multiple Race's ?
More than 1 race at a time ?
English Version ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Multiple Race's ?
More than 1 race at a time ?
English Version ?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes (althought i used "italian" nominations for variables & others)
I thought it was clear in the features list

nice! love the build race but it builds with checkpoints and that interfears with my other 1's but still nice!

you should make it so you make a start checkpoint somewhere and when you enter it - it says "blahblah race" type /ready to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
nice! love the build race but it builds with checkpoints and that interfears with my other 1's but still nice!

you should make it so you make a start checkpoint somewhere and when you enter it - it says "blahblah race" type /ready to join!
Thanks
Note: You can disable the function SetPlayerCheckpoint in the command /check if it interferes with your gamemode's checkpoints system
Remember you can also toggle the "teleport" options just by commenting the first define.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes (althought i used "italian" nominations for variables & others)
I thought it was clear in the features list
Knock up a English version. Wont take long.
Off to test the multirace.

thanks for the help like i said ide love where you could goto like a drag race and a race cp is their saying

drag race

type /join to enter the race!

@Stigg:Well actually are english.. what do you mean by english version? Also variables, function names etc D

@Hadzx: It's a bit more complicated joining a race by only knew a checkpoint, therefore there should be a "RaceCheckpoint Streamer" in the system xD (Useless to say that I would have to re-script the whole system LoL)

rescript it then it would be sick tho its up to you and would be sexy to have prize money ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
rescript it then it would be sick tho its up to you and would be sexy to have prize money ^_^
There is a prize money when a player end a race, and the prize is calculated as follows:
Код:
prize= n°racers*race's cost/final position

ah i see also can more than 1people be in a race at a time like if a race is going then people can do /join?

and if a yes to that

what if 2 races are going and somebody types /join

More than 1 people can join a race (if the race is already started, they must wait until it finish)
Different players can race on different tracks at the same time (es Player 1 race in 1st track, Player 2 race in 2nd track etc)
The race system offer the possibility to doing multiple race at the same time by different players.

yeah just tested with friends works perfectly thank you so much im going to change this language to english since im english lol ;P

But isn't lannguage english? Oh fuck i must wrong some download D:

EDIT: Hm no this is the english version

Prints please... =D

i know but a few things are italian dont worry il be changing alot of the text in it

Ah yes sorry, i must had forget them when i upload it for english users... I'm fixing it immediately

EDIT: Fixed , sorry for before it was my fault, i forget that lines xD
Now the FS il totally english!

Great creating something similar myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legho
Посмотреть сообщение
Great creating something similar myself!
Thanks
Hoping will rule as this one

Nice script

Maybe translate all variables & functions in english too?