The Best GameMode!

Hello,
Which one do you think is the best game mode these days? I'm asking this because there has been a lot of change in the gaming trend of SAMP. The CNR was a superhit once, but now people are looking forward for RP servers. You start a CNR server but an RP server started after yours, gets more players & popularity! :/

What do you think?

The best gm is the one which you create on your own

Thats always there. Keeping all conditions ideal, which one would you vote as the best GM & why?
I'd go for CNR

Best GM is a GM that's coded from scratch with unique features.

CNR IS BEST
Roleplay is boring
Roleplay must be named BoringPlay

CNR IS BEST
Roleplay is boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
You start a CNR server but an RP server started after yours, gets more players & popularity!
Now that's bullshit, it's very hard to start a successful RP server.

First of all don't double post, second of all the type of game modes you like is purely down to personal preference. You should use a game mode you personally enjoy. Popularity of different types of game modes will always change.

The best Gamemode is the Gamemode that is unique and original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
keeping all IDEAL conditions, which include script from scratch, own script, no edits. Perfectly hosted, own webdomain, online map, etc.

I see people inclined towards RP servers. I've seen that new RP servers, player count boosts like hell. But in all ideal conditions, CNR servers take time. Sometimes, they don't do well.
In Ideal conditions.

There are hundreds of GM on the internet list. All this RP servers took over, MOST of them are shit anyways.

But yeah, since not many people join those other 'Empty' servers, you can't really tell which one is the best.
Anyways, the best GM is the one you create yourself.

For me, and my VERY VERY personal thinking, the best gamemode is mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
Посмотреть сообщение
The best Gamemode is the Gamemode that is unique and original.
Word!!

RolePlay
I know that there are LOT of RP servers but there is nothing at the same time
Why?
Simple ...because there are only 2,3 servers that really know what RP means.
Im not exaggerating.
As you may know,there are Stunt Servers calling themselves "RP".I mean,that's bullshit.

The one you do it yourself and it's an unique code, which you will know each tiny little bug it has, where it occurs, you know all variables where they are, what they do, where they change valu, everything is known by you.

That's why making an unique gamemode it's the best way, nor downloading, nor copy-pasting code, you must study the code, see what it does, how it can be bugged to crash the server in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
Now that's bullshit, it's very hard to start a successful RP server.
that's right you need to make F*cking many thing's t make it even a little good!

CrazyBobs Cops & Robbers

everything about it is fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Thunder
Посмотреть сообщение
CNR IS BEST
Roleplay is boring
i agree with you

The best GameMode could me made by yourself not only coz of unique but yes coz if have some problem, you know how to solve coz you made it!

But for download, an rp server, better is Raven's roleplay... PAY ATENTION: I said it is the best now, i didn't say it is good It is very very bugged... With some 5 days working on it, it could be playable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
CrazyBobs Cops & Robbers

everything about it is fun
Well, We're not advertising here. I asked the best "Gamemode" not the best "Server". Do you understand? Your answer can be Cops & Robbers/RP/Stunt & Freeroam/DM/etc. And the reason.

You don't need to come all way long to advertise.