Streamer Problem

Hey, I have a big Problem with my Streamer. First I used Incognitos Streamer Plugin, and now the Streamer by Blackfox, but with both Streamer the Same Problem:

I drive with a Infernus over my Map, and after some Object, the Objects they have got streamed by the Streamer normaly dont showed (Right Virtual World & so on). If I exit my Vehicle they got streamed, if drive away and some Objects later the same thing. They got streamed (I can drive on they, but dont see they!) so I exit my Vehicle and they get showed. How can I fix it?

(Sorry for my bad English)

Change settings to ..,-1,-1,-1,300.0); for Incognito streamer

Thats a problem iv noticed too, seems to only be with some of the 0.3c objects. I'd be interested to hear if theres a way to fix it.

NOTE: Its not the object streamer, the same happens with "CreateObject".

Voldemort, I cant use that Settings I need some Objects in a nother Virtual World.. The Stream Distance is 300 but the Virtual World is a nother only.

iggy1, ouh no. No Stunt Server without this Problem more? -.-

Theres a built in function to update the streamed objects from incognitos object streamer... make a timer whenever the player gets into a car... every such amount of seconds it does

Код:
Streamer_Update(playerid);

@airsoft: Thanks!

Ahh, sorry for Double Post I dont find the Edit Button ;S But the functions: Streamer_UpdateEx(i,x,y,z); and Streamer_UpdateEx(i); dont work. I test it, but the Objects dont are showed... >.>

lol theres an UpdateEx? xD