Player stats displayed on site

hay is there any way i can show the player stats on website like leys say player money is in the ini file id also want the player to see this but on the website

also can i display player kicks and bans on the website so he has a player history id also like it to show the reasons

right i seem to be getting no replys could you tell me instead if this is possible? if yes how?

Nobody does search now. You should.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=render

If you have all the information about the bans, kicks etc. saved in your .ini file you only need to know how to use php that you are able to get access to the .ini file and save the information in variables. Then you can echo them.

Maybe its not my topic, but i have a question.

Is this as fast as MySQL? Can you load cars/houses in to a website with what admantis provided?

The link is to RENDER stats in a picture, not to 'load and save' data. And no, it's not faster than MySQL; it's slower (since it's flatfile)

Thanks for your help guys ive savedd the links and i think imma finish the rp script and then try to do this so i have more experiance then buy a hosted slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiS
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have all the information about the bans, kicks etc. saved in your .ini file you only need to know how to use php that you are able to get access to the .ini file and save the information in variables. Then you can echo them.
how i do this?