Working snack/sprunk machine

So,

I know how to place a snack/sprunk in the game, but dont quite understand how exactly im supposed to get it to work. Although I do know i have to do something with 3dtext and an animation, i know nothing else. Ive tried getting people to explain it, but its just not clicking. If anyone could possibly just put an example below, of the actually pawno lines that would help me out allot. PS: I dont care where the machine is, I just really need an example to go by.

Thanks a'bunch.

pawn Код:
// onplayerkeystatechange
if (newkeys & KEY_FIRE && IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1, sprunkX, sprunkY, sprunkZ)) {
        // Apply animations, give health, substract money.
You can also add variables to avoid players to use it twice in a short time

Ok so would it be possible for someone just to make an example FS for me, of the working sprunk? I tried searching, but only "working" one i could find, that didnt have errors was a guy's named "seif", and his download link doesnt work anymore.

btw: Im complete noob and dont understand much of the terms people use here (trying to learn), so i honestly didnt even know what to do with your post :O sorry

EDIT: I did try plugging what you gave me into the OnPlayerKeyStateChange but i got errors