How did you learn how to script?

Im new to scripting with pawno, and have been studing it for about 4 months now and still dont get how to put everything i learn together and make it work. Please, tell me how did you learn how to script, like what you did, what you read.

I read MUCH toturials, and i all days ask help coz we never know all! By the way, to learn you could try and try to make scripts.. i have some tuts... I made anew one about zcmd(a type of script to make cmds)

By the way, what you don't know? I know, all, but tell somethings you don't know, for example, how to make a cmd, how to create a message... Something that you want to know!

*******, samp forums and samp wiki helps

Has been ask a few hunderd times here in this forum, but i learned it by editing standard simple gamemodes and asking people.

man i'm so sick of this type of thread

just practice and read wiki (i mean like read it all pages)

Wow, i love the fast response here, makes me wanan script more, but to answer some of your questions, I'v been working on a rp gamemode, and so far i'v created a spawn point, added skins and make them visble when selecting. Now, i wanna work on a user admin/login system. I want to save peoples stats, such as Level,Gender,Money,Crack,Weed,Materials, spawn where they last loged off etc.... And for the admin script, i want to learn how to make commands, such as kick, spawn car, etc, and admin levels. Tell me what steps should i take and things to consider before starting the script.

With cmds i can help you with my last toturial... It show a Freeze cmds....
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=239963
By the way i don't think you can create so much thinks without have some knowledge of script....

I learned from my good friend willsuckformoney of SA-MP (CrazyBobs CnR, SA-MP forums, who is also a scripter), some other friends and especially from Shehab1337's Pawno Scripting tutorial of *******. That shehab guy's video's are very helpful and both of them made me have my own server up to this date!

I suggest you watch his tutorial videos here:

http://www.*******.com/results?searc...ab+pawno+&aq=f - Watch them in order from 1-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrantley
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, i love the fast response here, makes me wanan script more, but to answer some of your questions, I'v been working on a rp gamemode, and so far i'v created a spawn point, added skins and make them visble when selecting. Now, i wanna work on a user admin/login system. I want to save peoples stats, such as Level,Gender,Money,Crack,Weed,Materials, spawn where they last loged off etc.... And for the admin script, i want to learn how to make commands, such as kick, spawn car, etc, and admin levels. Tell me what steps should i take and things to consider before starting the script.
you sir, are commiting a mistake you're going to regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrantley
Посмотреть сообщение
I had the exact same thing, when i started scripting i immediately wanted to make to most difficult and hard systems.
But that's not what you want to do, you want to start very easy (adding vehicles etc.) and practice on it very much.

From that, you can expand you knowlage by (for example) adding standard commands like /ban /kick etc.