About NPCs

Hello Guys. There is a small problem I have, I have tryed to get a NPC on my local server but it does not work. I see where the NPC connects (in the console) but he won't spawn.

As kc said, we can put If(IsPlayerNpc(playerid))return 1; at the nessary callbacks. I put mine on OnPlayerRequestSpawn and OnPlayerRequestClass. Also I tryed it with OnPlayerConnect but non seems to work. The npc connects just does not spawn.

EDIT: I went in the server and teleported to id 0 and he was there. but just standing at the place.

The NPC is not in a vehicle.

Is this in a fliterscript or a gamemode?

and the recording file should be in the right place this can cause it to.

Gamemode. He is at the spawn just not doing anything and it is an on foot npc.

Go back and do the OnGameModeInit part again like kc quoted. But what I recommend is you put every ConnectNPC line as the very first line under OnGameModeInit.

Also:
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) //Checks if the player that just spawned is an NPC.
    {
        new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        new Text3D:label[MAX_PLAYERS];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname)); //Getting the NPC's name.
        if(!strcmp(npcname, "namehere", true)) //Checking if the NPC's name is MyFirstNPC
        {
            PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, MyFirstNPCVehicle, 0); //Putting the NPC into the vehicle we created for it.
            return 1;
        }
put these functions as the first ones under OnPlayerSpawn and maybe your bot shouldn't be in the spawn point.

The bot should not be in a vehicle. Just normal running and doing stuff.

EDIT: I found my problem. #define RECORDING_TYPE 1 and not 2. Well he was just standing there waiting for his vehicle to arrive xD. 1 is for InVehicle and 2 is for OnFoot. Thanks anyways.