Hiring scripting team.

I tried to get a team before without offering pay, didn't work out. So i'm offering small payment, maybe $10 per. person, just to fix up some script bugs.

Bugs include:
/buyhouse doesn't create a /enter, would of to do it manually EVERYTIME someone bought a house.
need every interior enter/exit disabled, then add an icon with /enter and message.
business system is implanted but doesn't work at all. no commands to use it.
will ask you to add more business's too, and enter points
one major enter point bug is at the drug crate pickup (like the one in san andreas roleplay), can't /enter it so the job is worthless, then you can't deliver drug crates

I'm too dumb to do this myself, so i'm finally willing to pay someone to do it.
MSN: leslie@live.com.au
or PM.

If you want a bit more then $10 then tell me, we'll work something out.

ill do it free.

Hey! I can help you out pretty quickly with the interior enter / exit. Just put this under OnGameModeInt
pawn Код:
DisableInteriorEnterExits();
. That should fix it. About creating the icon with /enter command and message, well, you could give me the coordinates and I would gladly help you. By the way, I also need the interiors to which you want to teleport and the coordinates as well ... and of course, the virtual world, if you changed it of course. With the rest, for the moment I wouldn`t go that far, since I can`t guarantee you it`ll end up the best solution. Well anyway, if you need my help about what I told you earlier, feel free to PM me or post here what I asked.

If you can help, add my msn. please, thanks.