[FilterScript] InGame Pickup Creator

[center]Foreword
Ehm yeah i know, this FilterScript could be scripted better, but notice that this was my first FilterScript i made.

Language
• English

SA-MP Version
SA:MP 0.3

Download
Show IPC_v2.pwn - pastebin.com

Download Ingame_Pickup_Creator_v2.0 - SendSpace
Download Ingame_Pickup_Creator_v2.0 - SolidFiles

Commands & Functions
/ipcabout
About IPC.

/ipchelp
All Commands from IPC

/ipcstart
Shows the Dialog Menu where you can change the Pickup Type, Pickup Model and save your Pickup.

Usage
First off, you type /ipcstart and choose "Choose Pickup Type".
There are currently only 2 Pickup Types:

1.: Pickupable, respawns in a few minutes

2.: Pickupable,doesn't disappear

After you choose one, you'll be in the IPC-Menu again, choose "Choose Pickup Model" and choose one. There are currently only 12-13 Pickup Models. After you choose your Model, you'll be in the IPC-Model again. Press the "Exit" Button and go to the Place where the Pickup should be placed. Now press /ipcstart again and choose "Save Pickup". The Pickup Codes will be saved in a Text-File in the "scriptfiles", with any Name you want.
Then open the .txt-File and copy the Line wich starts with "CreatePickup" and copy it under your OnGameModeInit Function. And you have created your Pickup! Have fun !
Screens

Closeword
Peace'n'Lovez: FoxHound aka PSPgamer_10.

omg. So many releases in a few mins. Strange!!!

Strange*
OT: Good release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medal Of Honor team
View Post
omg. So many releases in a few mins. Strange!!!
Yes this is!

Yeah i released the Scripts on my Computer.
There is only one Script left to release

nice

not working

Awesome I liked it so much that I made a new version of it but in Spanish

Nice...

Worthless script.
When I enter my server, the message automatically appears on the screen, and I frozen so
I unfreeze myself using admin command. and go to the place where I want the Pickup to be.

I typed /ipcstart, and clicked "Choose Pickup Model", and nothing happened, im just frozen.
I typed /ipcstart, and clicked "Choose Pickup Type", and nothing happened, im just frozen.
I typed /ipcstart, and clicked "Save Pickup", nothing happened, im still frozen.

/DELETE THIS BULLSHIT

I know how to make a freeze player script already, and I dont need one.