SA:MP 0.3 & Grand Larceny 1.0 Discussion

Oh, cheater watch. I alredy know that, but were talking about making an auto updating ban system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Oh, cheater watch. I alredy know that, but were talking about making an auto updating ban system.
Yep That's why we makeing website for that to all ppl who good help in this forum

And your also talking about making an anti hacking community or something.
What's the point in making one, if there is already one.
Smarter would be to unite.

I personally, am not talking about a community. Not yet at least, I dunno about Khaled, but Im talking about making an Automatic Banning System. And sure, It probably will be linked to the community Khaled is making. I havn't personally spoke to him about it yet. Since Khaled knows PHP, and I know Pawno, It will be hard, but possible.

I'm pretty sure we could make one ownage cheat system, We would need people to help out. Possible cheat detections, automatic updating ban list! If we can make this into a big project with some help from volunteers, we could make this into a big project, just like sac maybe.

Ive not got a clue about how PHP works, But since I have seen servers, such as LVP, that allow you to register an account online, Then im pretty sure this is possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
I personally, am not talking about a community. Not yet at least, I dunno about Khaled, but Im talking about making an Automatic Banning System. And sure, It probably will be linked to the community Khaled is making. I havn't personally spoke to him about it yet. Since Khaled knows PHP, and I know Pawno, It will be hard, but possible.

I'm pretty sure we could make one ownage cheat system, We would need people to help out. Possible cheat detections, automatic updating ban list! If we can make this into a big project with some help from volunteers, we could make this into a big project, just like sac maybe.

Ive not got a clue about how PHP works, But since I have seen servers, such as LVP, that allow you to register an account online, Then im pretty sure this is possible!
Well We Are Gonna Do It By A New Way Like That With XtremeAdmin2

There was a system planned before SAC was added that the major servers were going to be involved in, maybe this will be resurrected and allow other servers to query, but not add to (it's not that we don't trust you... we just don't trust you :P)

Popz

don't warry i am not hacker and i don't like hackers also i exprince many proplem on server becouse hackers that why i am makeing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled
Well We Are Gonna Do It By A New Way Like That With XtremeAdmin2
XtremeAdmin2? na, Ive gotta a better idea.

I am very grateful that the team has put bug fixing above new features!! Personally I'm getting frustrated with trying to figure out what problems on my server are caused by my script and which ones are caused by a SAMP bug. YAAAAY!

Think this update will require a client upgrade as well? (didnt read whole thread, might have been asked/answered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
I am very grateful that the team has put bug fixing above new features!! Personally I'm getting frustrated with trying to figure out what problems on my server are caused by my script and which ones are caused by a SAMP bug. YAAAAY!

Think this update will require a client upgrade as well? (didnt read whole thread, might have been asked/answered)
lol. Offcourse if there are new features

Ok so i hope next samp will appeared SOOON.

Next verion samp must be good. Don't hurry up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azaxyo
If you are going to realese 0.2.5 i think you need some testers right?If you want i can be one.PM me if you want.I play samp from 0.1.I put it in one internet cafe and i was playing with 6 more friends and more some times.So if you want i can help you.
There are already Alot of Testers out there!

what will be the greatest improvement?

Keep your eye out on the blog to find that out

About the SAC...
We can create anti-cheaters via addons, cant we ?

SAC is over

Quote:

While SAC (SA-MP Anti-cheat) was by far the most effective anti-cheat system we've ever had in SA-MP, we no longer have the resources to maintain such a system.

Since SAC was able ban players across all SAC protected servers, it transformed SA-MP from a multiplayer mod into a software gaming service. It was not the original intention of this project to become a gaming service.

The anticheat directive in the server configs will no longer function and SAC will be completely removed from future SA-MP releases.

In other news, we've decided that the next SA-MP release will be 0.2.5. This will be the interim release between 0.2.2 and 0.3. We have been working very hard and there's already many fixes and new features added. More details soon.

why SAC will gone??

read the home page.

or read the first post